The Menopause Relief Programme
Suffering from an inferno of hot flashes?
Sick and tired of dealing with night sweats?
Want relief from other menopause-related effects... like anxiety, vertigo and mood changes?
The Menopause Relief Programme helps you reduce the intensity and frequency of your hot flashes and associated effects, putting you back in control.
There is NO medication involved... ONLY relaxation.
The Menopause Relief Programme was developed by Helen Breward in Britain.
What is involved?
The programme consists of four hypnotherapy sessions, tailored to your specific goals and individual needs. The sessions are best completed within a four to six-week period.
During this time, you'll be encouraged to follow some simple guidelines and be given two personalised audios to assist you along the way.
This programme helps you to:
- Turn down the heat and reduce the number of hot flashes occurring... Stop those rivers of sweat before they start or become a tidal wave washing over your body, leaving you drenched and drained of energy and dignity.
- Take back control and feel empowered... an enormous benefit and very powerful, as many women feel lost and out of control, as if menopause is being 'done to them'... and becomes life-consuming... rather than a manageable part of their life at that time.
- Apply practical methods of controlling hot flashes that are easy to use and remember.
- Relax physically, mentally and emotionally... hugely beneficial to other aspects and areas of an individual's life... and helping to deal with anxiety, panic and stress, to feel calmer and more centred.
- Practise a medication-free approach... and women who cannot take oestrogen-based products or eat oestrogen rich foods, now have an alternative method of help, where previously few existed.
In October 2012, a research paper was published by Professor Gary Elkins, (Baylor University Mind-Body Medicine Research Laboratory, U.S.A.) who ran a clinical trial to test the effect of clinical hypnosis upon hot flashes. The trial found that clinical hypnosis can effectively reduce hot flashes and associated symptoms among postmenopausal women. Furthermore, a reduction in hot flashes between 70% to 80% was recorded, with lower intensity of those remaining. Elkins concluded that this treatment could provide a low-cost alternative to managing hot flashes and potentially help millions of women.
Read the published medical study of Clinical Hypnosis in the Treatment of Post-Menopausal Hot Flashes: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
The results reported subjective hot flash frequency from baseline to week 12 showed a mean reduction of 55.82 hot flashes for the clinical hypnosis intervention (74.16%), versus a 12.89 hot flash reduction (17.13%) for the control. These results show there is a high chance you will experience a significant reduction in hot flashes using hypnotherapeutic practices.
How much does the Menopause Relief Programme cost?
The cost of the programme is $595 - this includes four sessions, two personalised audios plus written guidelines.
Further support sessions are available for people with additional and/or long term goals.